Monday, April 14, 2014

Income Tax Query - Golden Arse is the explanation


"Hello, is this Miss Singleton?"

"Yes, it is."

"Miss Singleton, this is John Smith, your tax accountant. I must inform you that your tax statement was rejected. They say that your salary and your possessions are incompatible. Your salary as a secretary is too low for you to be able to afford a luxury apartment, a new Mercedes-Benz, expensive clothing, jewelry, vacations in Europe, etc."

"Oh, and what can I do about it Mr. Smith?"

"Well, let's do the following: Send me a recent copy of your principal source of income, and I'll see what I can do with it."

"Very well Mr Smith. I am making a photocopy of it now, and I will email it to you shortly."

Well, she must have the Golden Arse ... click on following link for an explanation ==> http://onemanadreaming.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/from-golden-ratio-to-golden-arse.html

Please visit my main page at http://mntviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donations are welcome to support the creation of more interesting articles in this blog  :-)

Share