Friday, October 8, 2021

Pickpocket rehabilitation


Pickpocket rehabilitation at nude beach

Pickpocket: Pfft ! ... Damn !  Everyone here is nude !
Nudist 1:     Ah !  A new member ... Welcome to our club, my friend !
Nudist 1 again: You don't seem very happy. Is something wrong ?
Pickpocket: Well, forget about that !  Why are all of you here ?
Nudist 1:     I'm a banker. I work hard all year, so I'm here to relax.
Pickpocket to nudist 2: And you ?
Nudist 2:     I'm a lawyer ... I love nudism !  I've been coming here for 10 years !
Nudist 3:     I'm a computer programmer ... Here everyone is nude and are all the same, it's nice !
Nudist 1:     And you, Sir ?
Pickpocket: I'm a pickpocket.
Nudist 1:     Huh ?
Pickpocket: My doctor sent me here for rehabilitation !

Please visit my main page at https://mntviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donations are welcome to support the creation of more interesting articles in this blog  :-)

Share