Thursday, July 13, 2023

Being a senior citizen really sucks !




She is single.
She lives right across the street.
I can see her place from my patio.

I watched as she got home from work this evening.

I was surprised when she walked across the street,
up my driveway,
and knocked on the door.

I rushed to open it.

She looked at me and said,
"I just got home, and I have this strong urge to have
     a good time,
     dance,
     get drunk,
     and make love tonight !
Are you doing anything tonight ?"

I quickly replied,
"Nope, I'm free !"

She said, "Great ! ... Could you watch my dog ?"

Being a senior citizen really sucks !
Please visit my main page at  https://mntviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donations are welcome to support the creation of more interesting articles in this blog  :-)

Share