Sunday, August 28, 2022

Sophia Loren's sideway glance at Jayne Mansfield's boobs


The most iconic Hollywood photo:
    Sophia Loren's sideway glance at Jayne Mansfield's boobs
    1957
    Romanoff's - Beverly Hills, CA

The occasion was a welcome party organized by Paramount for the then newcomer Sophia Loren.
Jane Mansfield was also a guest.

Then the blonde bombshell Jane gate-crashed Sophia's table !

"She came right for my table,” said Sophia. “She knew everyone was watching. She sat down. And now, she was barely ... Listen. Look at the picture. Where are my eyes? I’m staring at her nipples because I am afraid they are about to come onto my plate. In my face you can see the fear. I’m so frightened that everything in her dress is going to blow – BOOM! – and spill all over the table."

Please visit my main page at  https://mntviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Donations are welcome to support the creation of more interesting articles in this blog  :-)

Share